Full moon pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are the only one's who survive the moonlight

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Fire Tree
the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:44 pm by OrionBrownWolf

» Leaving for a bit.
the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:34 pm by OrionBrownWolf

» Inactivity
the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 pm by Jiruku

» silver-gentle yet fierce
the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:53 pm by OrionBrownWolf

» Roleplaying Fun
the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 pm by Jiruku

» the emereld woods
the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:19 pm by Echo

» Echo: The Runaway
the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:49 pm by Jiruku

» The Human Village
the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:09 pm by Jiruku

» The Shadowed Mountain Pass
the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:01 pm by Jiruku

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the emereld woods

Go down 
+2
Jiruku
kiba
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiruku

Jiruku

the emereld woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku was surprised by the sudden change in the she-wolf. He stammered.
"No! I mean good, I mean..." He scowled. " Don't be sorry. I shouldn't have said anything,"
He was quiet for a bit, watching the female. She seemed to be eager for forgiveness. He had to forgive her, and he fully intended to. He couldn't be mad at anyone for long. His face softened,
"Like I said, Kira (That is your name, right?), I would have made you stay, whether you wanted it or not, or whether he wanted it or not." He smiled, " Your stuck."
Though he said this, he felt disappointed. He felt like she might leave, and he literally jumped when she said she would stay.
"Really!" He said excitedly, "You'll stay?"
His tail wagged and his eyes gleamed with satisfaction.
"I was hoping you would." He smiled, "I'm interested in you."
Then he frowned. That came out so wrong.
"No! I didn't mean that... I meant, uhhh..." His ears flattened to his skull.
"I'm interested in meeting you, I meant,"
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 pm

Kiba looked up at the sky. He than looked over at the two that he left. He saw flatened his ears, "Jiruku...." He muttered. He rolled on his side, He wanted to have this new fae in the pack but her personality had to change. In a pack like kiba's she needed to learn her place. Kiba wasnt going to trust this female intill she proved her self wrothy. Kiba bit his paw as a bug crawled on it. kiba saw the sun slowly start to set. Kiba knew this is when he had to step in. he picked him self up and walked back over to where the two were. "Jiruku, we must leave. Have you made your choice?" Kiba barked. His blue orbs serching the sky for the sun to set more, Darkness wasnt good unless the moon guided the pack. Kiba knew that his brother needed to eat anyway. He yawned rolling his touge out and rolling it back in. He flicked his eyes close and open.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonpack.rpg-board.net
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:26 pm

Kira started to giggle as the male named Jiruku stuttered with his words. She liked him already. He was just so nice to face her and tell her off. No one has ever done that to her before and she considers that as a kindness. Since she was the daughter of an Alpha she was always respected and never been told off, or at least that's how her old pack treated her.
"yeah I'll stay." She flashed a sweet smile at him, tilting her head slightly side-wards.
"Aww don't be embarrassed. I'm kinda interested in you too." She said sarcastically but it wasn't intended to offend the male but rather to let him be a little be comfortable with her.
Kira see's the Alpha return, still mad at her.
'Ah he looks like he doesn't trust me. Heh. Figures. I deserved it anyway' She thought.
She bows her head again in respects and spoke to him.
"I have decided to stay. I would appreciate it if you'd accept me. Forgive me for my rude behavior. I apologize sincerely tis' only because I was trained that way. I'm truthfully sorry." She answered before Jiruku could, even though she wasn't the one that the Alpha had talked to. Kira groaned at her self inwardly, probably because she thought that she just got cocky again.
"hmm.. I guess I might as well tell you. There's another female. I was staring at her when you suddenly came up to me. I got startled but I think she's hiding over there in those bushes." She said as she pointed her large paws towards some bushes that was moving quite lightly.
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 pm

[b]Kiba keeps his head up as she explains.
"I have decided to stay. I would appreciate it if you'd accept me. Forgive me for my rude behavior. I apologize sincerely tis' only because I was trained that way. I'm truthfully sorry."
Kiba paws at his face and then barks "Alright!, You are accepted into the pack"
He Flicked his ears as he heard her speak again,
hmm.. I guess I might as well tell you. There's another female. I was staring at her when you suddenly came up to me. I got startled but I think she's hiding over there in those bushes."
"well we need to get going, If she really wants to be in the pack she will follow us, But if she shall do something unforgivealbe, Her life will yet to be spared"
kiba spook with wise words, Than he pawed at his face before looking over to the bushes. Kiba barked before saying "Shall we go?" To his brother and new pack mate.[/
b]
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:22 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku was puzzled by this she-wolf. One moment he felt horrible for hurting her feelings, the next she giggled at him like she liked him! Despite her puzzling emotions, he was starting to enjoy this she-wolf's company. He almost felt bewitched when she smiled.
"Great!" He grinned, "This place wouldn't be the same without you here!"
He caught her sarcasm, but he thought nothing of it. He smiled, and said equally sarcastically,
"Ahh, How sweet!"
He felt at ease around someone he could be sarcastic with. He saw Kira shift her attention to Kiba, and he realized he had been ignoring him. He opened his mouth to say, 'Kiba, she's staying.' But the she-wolf was to quick. He saw them begin engaging in a conversation and he waited patiently until they were done. What queer forest this was! The leaves were translucent, making the ground green.
"Interesting," He murmured absentmindedly.
He hardly heard about another wolf being around. His thoughts were interrupted by his brothers all to familiar bark.
"Shall we go?"
Jiruku instantly came out of wonderland and bounced to his brother's side, with a shout of happiness.
"Absolutely!"
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:32 am

"well we need to get going, If she really wants to be in the pack she will follow us, But if she shall do something unforgivable, Her life will yet to be spared"

Kira had only shrugged with his decision and padded along side him and Jiruku. It had been awhile since she had made friends. Jiruku was one of the first in a long time. She doesn't know about the Alpha though. She might need to get to know him a little bit more.

"So where are we getting some food?" Kira asked curious while still glancing back a couple of times at the bushes that continuously moved but then just ignored it totally after that.
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Kiba grined as they both quickly came to his side as he started to walk. He than repled to Kira question. "We are going somewhere that only lies the furture of the pack" He was going to discuss ranks after they hunt and get a big meal. He yawned as he sontinued but than he picked up his pace knowing somebody would follow

-Blue moutains
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Sharon sniffed the air as she stepped in. 'This seems like a territory...' she wondered who's, but she shook her head, and sat down to rest. She had been wandering around for days now, and she noticed she was really hungry. Hearing wolves talk, she crouched down, and closed her eyes for a moment, hoping the wolves wouldn't hurt her if she stayed in their territory.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Kira was caught off guard when Kiba had suddenly grinned in front of them.

'He actually knows how to smile.' She thought.

She couldn't help but get mesmerized by his friendly gesture and she had to shake her head just to get back from her sense. Kira breaths in deep and lets it out slowly as if to meditate in such a short time.

'Okay. Calm yourself down Kira. It's not everyday you get to see a male. It's just the excitement, i'm sure.' She tries to convince herself not wanting to take her feelings the wrong way again just like the last time and that ended up as a bust.

'Yeah that's it. It's just me getting excited over getting new friends.' She sighs giving up her mental battle with herself.

'I just hope that my old pack doesn't find me here.' Her thoughts now clouded with sadness and lowered her head sadly and scrunched up her face in a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:39 am

Sharon's ears perched up as she heard more voices, then footsteps. She looked around quietly, then gently walked out, her eyes adjusting, and looking around. 'Oh, so this is what the wolves and territory was like...' she thought to herself, then quickly shook it off. She saw a small group, heading somewhere, and shrugged. She decided to introduce first, and calmly said "Um, hi,...I'm Sharon, I hope you don't mind me in your territory..." She looked up, then waited.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:04 am

JIRUKU

Jiruku was watching Kira watch Kiba. He saw her staring at him, and felt a strange pang of jealousy that he brushed away quickly. He knew that Kiba could be nice, and that he could smile, but it wasn't everyday you saw him do that, and he knew that Kira was probably surprised and staring at that. Outside of himself, Jiruku did not betray any of his thoughts. He looked perfectly normal as he argued with himself inwardly, and was very surprised when yet another voice joined. It wasn't Kiba, no, it was too famine. He then noticed the smell of a she-wolf, and wonder how he had not smelt it before. He turned and looked at the wolf.
"Hi, Sharon..." He said quietly, then called, "Kiba! Wolf, She-wolf!"
He inspected Sharon sniffing her lightly. He had been sitting, but now he stood up to his full hight, and realized how large he was.
"You don't smell dangerous," He said, " Hopefully Kiba will allow you to stay!" He added good-naturedly.
"You might like that we have another female here!"
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Sharon turned to see a nice looking male. "Oh, uh, hi! Nice to meet you, what's your name?" She stood up, sighing in relief, that he didn't seem at all to harm her in any way. She looked behind, to someone the male called 'Kiba.' She turned back, and smiled. "Yeah, thanks! You don't seem any bad either..." She quietly added, then waited for 'Kiba'.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:30 am

"Kiba! Wolf, She-wolf!"

Kira remained by Kiba's side when she had heard Jiruku shout out excitedly. She looked at Jiruku confused and then turned her head towards Kiba.
"Is he always like that when someone new comes in?" She asked while she returned her gaze upon the excited Jiruku and not tearing it away from him. She giggles a little at his childish behavior but then she finally notices someone new. It was a female and Kira suddenly felt a little bit of jealousy towards the newcomer. It was not long ago that Jiruku had acted that way towards her and now he was doing the same to that female called Sharon. She unconsciously let out a low growl but remained to sit through with her emotions. Yes, Kira was possessive with friends, not sure with a wolf she was romantically attached with since she hadn't really experience anything romantic in her years of living but she guessed she would be.
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Kiba soon heard his brother call out something and he tilted his head. he than stretched and looked back and saw Jiruku talk to anouther wolf. He nodded at Kira's qeustion firest. He padded toward her. He let out a growl and spoke "Who are you? and what do you want fron this pack?" He asked.
[SoRry so short}
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:44 am

JIRUKU

Jiruku was watching the new she-wolf, Sharon, and waiting for Kiba when he heard a growl. He turned, to see where it had come from. He saw that Kiba was now talking to the new wolf, but Kira was still over where Kiba had been. He wondered if it was her who growled, or Kiba. He walked up to Kira.
"Hey," He said slowly, "You Okay?"
Despite the new she-wolf, he still liked Kira. There was something different about her, and he wasn't sure what it was. He really couldn't tell if she was sad or happy at the moment, which embarrassed him in a way. He wasn't very good at telling wolf's emotions. He went and sat down beside her.
" Pretty forest, huh?" He said awkwardly.
"I know I like it here."
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:56 am

" Pretty forest, huh?"

Kira snaps out from her angry fit and turned to see Jiruku talking to her.
"Wah?! I.. uhh .. " She stumbles with her words and looked down to her paws and blushed heavily. She fiddles with her paws for a moment. when Jiruku spoke again.

"I know I like it here."

Kira almost rapidly turned to face him again and then calmed down enough to observe their surroundings. It was only then that she noticed how pretty and amazing the forest looked. She didn't have the time to truly enjoy the scenery since she was only focused on running away from her old pack.

"Yes. It's amazing." She finally answered but somehow in a whisper but it was enough so that he could hear her.

"I think I'm going to like it here too." She added and then glanced back down to Jiruku, flashing him a sweet smile. A smile that she rarely shown to anyone. It was the first time she was truly happy.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku smiled as she studied their surroundings. In this forest, he felt at home. He looked at the ferns and bushes and all of the lush greenery. It was like a magical jungle, somewhere Jiruku had been looking for his whole life.
He heard Kira say that the forest was amazing, and he grinned but made no reply. Then she said, "I think I'm going to like it here too." and she smiled, Jiruku felt strange. He wasn't sure why, but he froze in position, unsure of what to say now. He opened and shut his mouth, getting very embarrassed. He managed to say,
" Yeah."
What could he say?
' Say something!" He thought, mentally kicking himself. But he was so desperate to say anything, that he embarrassed himself further,
"Your pretty." He said in a croaky voice.
'Wait...' He thought, ' What am I saying?'
"I mean, " He stammered, " Its true, but I didn't mean to say that...Now...Here....Uhhh..."
He began mentally kicking himself once more.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:00 pm

"Your pretty."

"What?!" Was what she answered to his compliment.
'Did he just say I'm pretty!? No I might just be hearing him wrong.'
She screamed within her mind, mentally slapping herself on whether to believe what she heard.

"I mean, "
" Its true, but I didn't mean to say that...Now...Here....Uhhh..."

Jiruku stammered but rather than give a proper reaction, Kira only remained to stay silent as a sudden blush started to appear on her cheeks. To somehow hide herself from the embarrassment she was feeling, she slumped down to the ground and his her face with her paws.
"T...th..thank y..you." She mumbled, not really knowing if he had just heard her while she attempted to calm herself down.
'Come on Kira, You'll have to calm down. Breath in ..and out'
She finally prompt herself to sit up and slowly opened her eyes. She sighs.
"Alright. Sorry about that. I think I just experienced a melt down but thanks for the compliment." She finally said in a composed and calm manner, as if she wasn't embarrassed a little while ago. She gave him a lick on the cheek, to show her thanks and then flashed him another smile while giggling.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku sat quietly listening to Kira. She seemed to be very surprised, and that was not the affect he had wanted from her when he said that, but at the moment he was thinking why he had said anything at all. He scrambled for something to say that would break the awkwardness, when he noticed she was lying on the ground and was hiding her face in a way, with her paws. They sat in silence for a while, when he heard her mumble something incoherently.
"What?" He asked.
She seemed to have something on her mind, so after a few minutes of her not replying, he just let his question go. It startled him when she sat up and began talking.
"No," He said softly, " Its fine, and your welcome!"
Then she licked him and he felt warm all over, and a strange joy. He smiled back at her and looked at the sky.
"Its getting late," He mumbled slowly. It was true, the moon was coming up, and Jiruku didn't even notice. He began digging through the long, leafy plants and leaves that fell off of trees.
"I suppose, " He said nonchalantly, " That we will be camping here for the night." He continued digging a proper bed for himself.
When he was finished, he lay in it to see if it was a good size for him. When he lay there for a minute, he realized he was in a playful mood. He thought up a quick plan, then, he jumped up and tackled Kira.
" Oops," He snickered, not in a mean way, then bounded off through the trees.
He ran behind a tree and waited for her to follow. His plan was: When she came by, presumably looking for him, he would try to scare her. He did things like that, but only for fun.
He chuckled and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:14 pm

(OOC:I see there is a lot of jealousy here, I see XD just saying^^)

Sharon smiled at a female wolf, Jiruku called Kira. "Hey, I'm Sharon, nice to meet you!" She heard their conversation, and looked away, quietly smiling to herself, even though she knew she shouldn't be jealous, she just came into the territory, and she glanced at the male and female. She smiled, thinking they would be fun wolves to spend time with. She didn't want to be rivals with Kira, so she just sat there next to Jiruku and Kira, and commented shortly after Jiruku. "Yes, I agree, Jiruku, she does look quite pretty..." She brightly smiled, hoping she didn't embarrass them even more. She giggled in a fun manner.

She nodded at Jiruku, and looked around for some food. She turned to Jiruku and Kira. "Well, then, I hope I can make myself comfortable, where is the alpha? Oh, well, I would like to meet him soon, so he knows that I wouldn't mind spending time with you guys. Well, I'm going to catch some stuff, so...I'll be right back." She went into the woods, where she caught a small mouse, and was about to return to the den, when she heard a rustle.

She quietly sneaked behind the tree. She could hear some noise back on the other side, but couldn't see anything except some kind of colored coat, she assumed was some kind of animal. She crouched down, and swiftly ran around the tree, jumping on the creature. Right before she hit the ground, she noticed the creature was familiar. She tumbled down, trying to stop her from hitting the male. She luckily managed to twist her body before she crashed into him, but she fell down pretty hard.

She was dizzy for a moment, then she opened her eyes to find that the creature was Jiruku. She felt a swell of pain in her leg, but didn't want Jiruku or Kira to notice, so she turned to her side, and tried to stand up. She winced of pain, but turned. She slightly smiled at Jiruku, saying 'Sorry! I thought you were something else, I didn't mean to attack you...sorry'

She looked for her mouse, but couldn't find it, and she was feeling embarrassed, so she quickly limped into the woods back to the den. When she saw Kira, she smiled, stopping in place. Not trying to be mean, she pointed her head toward the direction where Jiruku was, so she could catch up to him. She applied a little bit of thyme to her leg, not sure if it did the trick, but that was all she had. She sat outside of the den, looking at the female. When she felt like she could walk, she stood up, wincing, but then feeling better. She walked to Kira, and smiled. 'Let's go! ' She signed, letting her lead the way. "Should we look for some prey?" She suggested to Kira.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:01 pm

(OOC: That's the longest post I've seen you write, Sharon xD)

" Oops,"

A playful Jiruku interupted Kira's giggling fit.
"Why you!" She said playfully, a smirk forming on her lips. She was about to chase after him but then lost sight because a certain newcomer had introduced herself to her.

"Hey, I'm Sharon, nice to meet you!"

"Well... I... Uhh... I'm Kira..." She answered shyly, since she wasn't very comfortable with strangers. Just remembering what happened when Kiba and Jiruku found her was one of those hard times when she felt uncomfortable and that actually ended up well, considering that she later became friends with the two wolves. The wolf called Sharon seemed to have been hurt and Kira notices her limping a bit.
"Are you okay?" She asked worried, shocking herself since she suddenly felt so concerned when a little bit earlier she was growling at her.

"Should we look for some prey?"

The female asked her but Kira had something else to do first and that was to chase Jiruku and drag his sorry bum, so he'd help them hunt.
"That would be great!" Kira exclaimed.
"but first I have to do something." She added whilst turning her head towards where Jiruku went, a playful smile plastered on her face.

Kira didn't waste any time and quickly ran towards Jiruku.
'you're not getting me that easily' She chuckles and then within a flash she was behind him. Kira managed to tackle him and pinned him down.
"Caught you!" She happily said
"You thought you could get me, did ya?" She huffed, full of confidence with her skills, especially her hunting skills. She was the fastest back in her old pack after all. Guess the hard training she got since she was just a pup paid off, making her the strongest and fastest of them all (In her old pack).

She got off of Jiruku but she didn't wan't him to escape. So, she grabbed him by his scruff and dragged him towards Sharon, releasing him when they got there.
"Now help us hunt." She flashed him an irresistible smile, hoping he'd forgive her for grabbing him like that and dragging him too.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:46 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku had been hiding behind a tree when he felt someone tackle him from behind.
'Oh Crud.' he thought, 'She found me!'
But it wasn't Kira, it was Sharon. He blinked. He had rolled, but She had fallen hard a little ways away, and she seemed to have hurt herself very badly.
"Are you, " He asked, bewildered, " Are you okay?"
But she didn't seem to hear him. She began saying she was very sorry, and it made Jiruku feel bad. He must have scared her.
"Its fine, " He said reassuringly.
The female had limped away and Jiruku, who was unsure of what to do, stayed at his hiding spot. He wondered where Kira was, and if she was looking for him. But his mind drifted back to the new female. Was she hurt very badly? He hoped he hadn't hurt her, because when she scared him and he rolled, he had pretty much forgotten what had happened. He stood up, shaking his fluffy white pelt. Dirt and grass sprayed in every direction, and he began licking his fur. Still no Kira. He stretched, then peaked around the tree , searching for any wolf with his large green eyes.No one was there. What made him turn around was a slight sound that sounded like someone speaking. He spun around and a wolf tackled him. He recognized the smell of the wolf and he scowled.
Kira.
She had found him. 'So much for scaring!'
She was talking to him, and he replied slyly, " Oh, get you? Great and mighty Kira, I would never! I wonder how you found me? Am I that bad at hiding? Or could you smell me from that far away?"
She suddenly began pulling him by his scruff. It was very painful, and he yelped and yowled,
"What are you doing?!" He screeched, " Are you trying to pull my fur off?!?!?!"
She had tugged him over to Sharon, and released him there. He lay on the ground for a moment, wondering what was happening. He stood up slowly, trying not to make eye contact with Kira. But she smiled, and he couldn't help but not forgive her. He blinked a few times.
"Help you hunt?" He asked, then stammered, " I'm not good at hunting."
The truth was, he was deathly tired. But then he looked at Kira, then at Sharon. He huffed,
"Fine." He said, trying to sound angry but failing miserably.
He nudged Kira's muzzle with his own,
"You gotta stop smiling!" He whispered playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:20 pm

"Oh, get you? Great and mighty Kira, I would never! I wonder how you found me? Am I that bad at hiding? Or could you smell me from that far away?"

Kira only rolled her eyes as she heard Jiruku's sly reply.

"Help you hunt? I'm not good at hunting."

"Oh come on. Look, she's hurt." She said as she nodded towards Sharon, making a puppy dog face.

"Fine."

"Thanks!" She exclaimed and now grinning uncontrollably, obviously happy that he agreed. Kira felt Jiruku nudge her muzzle and then speaking afterwards.

"You gotta stop smiling!"

"What?! then should I just pout?" She playfully said, pouting cutely as she did, faking sadness while she was internally laughing at herself for behaving that way. She can't help but smile since she met Jiruku and the others. It was the first time she really had fun. All she ever grew up with was just training, training and more training and no time with playing or having fun at all. She felt refreshed by being playful every once in a while and for once she really felt like living. Though Kira is a little bit rough around the edges sometimes, she's determined to change her rough ways because she didn't want to hurt Jiruku anymore with how she handles him. She knew she had hurt him when she grabbed him and she was honestly regretting doing that now but there was someone who was hungry and Kira doubts that Sharon could hunt on her own with an injury.
"Let's go?" She asked the two wolves, Jiruku and Sharon, to come and join her.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:56 pm

(OOC: Yes, I was surprised myself...XD)
Sharon smiled slightly to both the wolves as they came out. "Oh, sure...let's go...!" She stood up, and stood in the spot for a while, making sure she wasn't pushing too hard. When her muscles seemed to relax, she smiled, turning toward Jiruku and Kira, slowly, but still trotting up to them. She stretched her legs out, feeling a lot better. She licked her paws quickly, then looked into the trees. She cheerfully smiled, waiting to step forward into the trees with her pack mates.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:49 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku laughed as Kira fake-pouted. He felt happy to be around Kira, she seemed to make everything funny in his dull world, which he had tried to lighten himself. He looked around, and spotted a sickly looking rabbit. He was about to chase it when it reminded him of something. He stopped short as a grim thought filled his mind, and however much he tried pushing it away now, it always came back. He cringed outwardly, grimacing. He was remembering the sickly, thin and wild wolf that had killed his mother. At that very moment, he felt angry, sad and tired all at once. He sat there fir a long while, and a dark thought crept over him... What if, he saw that wolf again? What if He just might avenge his mother? What if...
He shook his fur, trying to shake the thought from his mind. He realized his mind was very sick, almost as sick as that wolf, if not more. He suddenly felt ashamed and he hung his head. He had always thought his mind was so clean and proper, but now he saw the truth. His mind was horrible. He could almost see his mother's disapproving face as he told her what he had been thinking. If he had been ashamed before, he was melting now.
He looked up and saw Kira and Sharon waiting for him,and he tried cheering up. He smiled weakly,
"Right," He croaked.
He cleared his throat and walked casually up to the females, pawing at them and said laughingly,
"Race you there!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the emereld woods
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full moon pack :: The emerald woods-
Jump to: