Full moon pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are the only one's who survive the moonlight

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» The Fire Tree
the emereld woods EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:44 pm by OrionBrownWolf

» Leaving for a bit.
the emereld woods EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:34 pm by OrionBrownWolf

» Inactivity
the emereld woods EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 pm by Jiruku

» silver-gentle yet fierce
the emereld woods EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:53 pm by OrionBrownWolf

» Roleplaying Fun
the emereld woods EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 pm by Jiruku

» the emereld woods
the emereld woods EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:19 pm by Echo

» Echo: The Runaway
the emereld woods EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:49 pm by Jiruku

» The Human Village
the emereld woods EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:09 pm by Jiruku

» The Shadowed Mountain Pass
the emereld woods EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:01 pm by Jiruku

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

the emereld woods

Go down 
+2
Jiruku
kiba
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kiba
Admin
kiba

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:00 am

THE EMERALD WOODS

Name Origin: Some say that when the sun shines down onto the leaves, it makes the forest floor green. They say that hurt wolves can be healed by stepping into the light, but it is only a myth, as far as we know.

the emereld woods 1f70y810

DANGERS:

- Eagles
- Grizzly
- Occasionally, Hawks
- Rouge wolves
- Coyotes
- Rival packs who make yearly journey's to these woods
- Occasionally, Humans

ADVANTAGES:

- Healing plants are available
- Abundant in rabbits
- Elk come here regularly
- Deer come here regularly
- Many hiding spots are available
- Food is very abundant

EVERY RANK IS ALOUD
Back to top Go down
https://fullmoonpack.rpg-board.net
Jiruku

Jiruku

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku stumbled along, his body tired. He was giddy, and everything spun. His thirst was unbearable along with his hunger, and his paws were dragging along the ground. He felt he could go no more, but he had to find what he was looking for...
But he couldn't remember what that was.
And, at the moment, Jiruku didn't care what he needed to find. He wanted to have food, water...
Jiruku shut his eyes. "Don't think about that... Think about what you are finding!"
He sniffed the air, and a familiar smell drifted towards his nose. He knew that smell.
It was very familiar... So familiar, in fact, it could be...
Jiruku gasped.
It was Kiba! That's what he had been looking for, and he had found it! His brother, Kiba, had made his own pack! Jiruku's determination had risen. He would find his brother, and he would be with him. He could be with his brother! Jiruku forgot about food or water, or being giddy.
He had found Kiba.
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Kiba troted through his territory. There had been no wolves that came here to join the pack. Kiba lifted his head, He smelled something. Kiba pulled back his dark lips exposing his sharp teeth. He let out an echoing growl. He always warned the newcomer before they got to close. Kiba kept his lips back as he troted through the woods. He was going to the scent. He didn't have the best nose so he didn't know who this wolf was. He flicked his ears as he heard a sound of snapping leaves and crunching leaves. Kiba let out a snarl. It echoed the empty forest. Kiba wasn't the nicest wolf. He wondered what was coming, anouther alpha, A lone wolf, Kiba didn't really want to find out, He wanted to go howl at the moon. Even though it was still daylight, he wanted to remember his mother. Kiba stoped and released his lips. The white male sat down and thought about his old pack and family. He missed them..
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:33 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku was close. He could tell. He was almost out by Kiba when he heard a snarl. Jiruku drew back.
What was that?
He heard a howl, and guessed his brother was thinking of them. Of their pack. Their old pack.
His hole in his heart throbbed. He wanted to talk to Kiba, He wanted to tell him that it was alright. Jiruku stepped out of a thick bush.
"Kiba." Jiruku said quietly, " Its me. Jiruku,"
Jiruku held his breath. Would his brother believe him? Would he recognize him? Jiruku sighed.
"I promise its me. Our sister's name was Smoke. That is the proof I can give you."
Jiruku paused, "Please let me stay with you.."
His heart pounded. He thought of all the reasons he would not let him. Jiruku was becoming scared. A sick feeling filled his stomach. What if his brother didn't like him?
"Please," Jiruku breathed, " Kiba."
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Kiba saw a white wolf come out. He reacted quick, He tackles him to the ground and snarls loudly in his face. Kiba breaths deeping as his lips are pulled back again. He opens his eye's to see a wolf that looks a lot like him. Kiba got off of him and sat down. "Jiruku?" He asked unknowing. Kiba tilted his head and barked. Kiba was always much stronger than his brother. He got up and waited for a reply. He was needed to know if it really was him. He had smelled the same and he had the same coat. "Is that you?" He breathed deepy. Kiba panted as he could not beleave his eye's.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:52 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku was happy his brother recognized him, and he replied excitedly,
"Yes! Kiba! Its me!"
Jiruku wagged his tail. His brother recognized him! He had come all this way, and now,
his efforts were not thrown away. His brother knew him. But the thing was, did he like him?
"Are you happy to see me?" Jiruku asked slowly, "I'm happy to see you!"
The white wolf paused. His stomach was raging loudly. His tired mustlses felt like they were going to collapse. Jiruku groaned. He needed food, and water. But first, he would talk with his brother.
A creature was seen out of the corner of his eye.
He pounced for it, landing on its leg. The prey squealed loudly, and Jiruku silenced its cries forever with one bite. Jiruku was pleased. He dragged the creature towards Kiba proudly, offering him some.
He had killed a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 pm

Kiba nodded, He wasn't one to get too exciting.
"brother you need to get water" Kiba said in a deep voice.
He watched Jiruku kill a hare quickly.
"Well thats a start, But there are bigger prey to catch"
Kiba watched him offering some. Kiba bit one of its back leg and ripped it off.
Kiba ate it quickly. He let his brother finsh the rest off. He licked his dark muzzle.
He licked the bone before leaving it to something else. Kiba would hunt something bigger.
He pawed at his dark lips than stands. "Shall we go? Jiruku" As he points to the blue moutains, He starts to walk slowly to them.

Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku nodded quickly to the comment about water. He knew his brother did not get excited very easy, but Jiruku did not care. It was good to just see someone familiar. At the mention at bigger prey, Jiruku paused.
"Bigger prey? What are they like?"
Jiruku's curiosity got the better of him. A big prey? He had hardly ever seen one alive.
He watched Kiba eat the rabbit. When his brother was done, Jiruku finished the rest. He licked his nose, getting any other remains off of him. When he asked about leaving, Jiruku nodded
vigorously,
"Where will we go?"
Jiruku ran to his brother's side, ready to leave immediently.
"I'm ready, as I always am."
He paused, "As soon as you tell me where we are going."

Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 pm

[b]Kiba pasued and tilted his head. "What do you mean, They are bigger and feed more"He didn't know why he didnt know what bigger prey was. He was getting mad at him asking so many questions. "Where know no else goes.." He barks deeply. Kiba watchs him run to his side. Kiba answered again "You will love it, i promise" Kiba started to walk
His head was high and his head was high.
Kiba walked slowly so while his brother thoght out what we were doing he could catch up.
Kiba barked again telling hi to come[/b
]
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:35 am

Luna steped in the pretty forest. She troted around looking for something, But she didnt know what she was looking for. The white female smelled something. Two wolves that had the same scent as the next. Brothers? She had never seen two siblings together before. She padded deeper in the forest. She stoped and saw bones of a hare in her paws. She sniffed the ground, They had came here. She padded further following the scent. Soon she came to a stop seeing two white wolves. Luna stared at them for a while wondering why they would be together, Since normaly pups were apart when adults. Luna than folded her ears and looked down. She knew there was a pack and totally forgot about pack submission. She bowed down slowly before looking up at them.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Kira had stopped running and had stumbled herself into a rock. She winced in pain but it wasn't loud enough for other creatures to hear with the exception of wolves since they have keen sense of hearing. She was still panting, exhausted from running away from her pack. She stopped walking when she suddenly felt something wet beneath her paw. Kira had step on a small puddle of water. It was quite a gift really since she was searching for water hours ago. She laps the water until she was satisfied. She see's another female from afar and she remained alert and hid behind some bushes, hoping that her towering height wasn't visible. Her ears then flicked towards the sound of rustling leaves and snapping twigs. More scents of unfamiliar wolves clouded Kira's nose it was only then she had realized that she had crossed another wolf's territory. 'I better get out of here. It's either I get killed or be welcomed but I'm not taking any risks.' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:45 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku had been walking with his brother, and realized he was talking to much.
"Sorry." He said, "I'm just excited to see you!"
He had decided to keep his mouth shut and not say another word the whole trip, but that was before he smelled something. He had been walking but now he stopped short. He smelled two females.
"Kiba!" He whispered hoarsely, "I smell wolves. Female wolves."
He heard a sound, but he wasn't sure what it was. It sounded a long way off.
"What do we do?" He asked quietly.
He was prepared to do anything Kiba asked, but he did not want to hurt to females. He knew they were harmless, if they didn't have diseases.
He sniffed the air, turning in the direction he thought they might be in.
"That way."

Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:08 pm

[b]Kiba stops when he hears his brother yelling. Kiba barks anrgyly than turns around. "Are you scared?" He snaps, He snniffs the air and lets out a howl. Its a warning for the newcommers. The white male growls before padding through the woods trying to find the wolves. Soon he sees a brown female in the corner of his eye. Kiba walks over with his tail raised. He looks at her, She had been running. Kiba wanted to see first if she was going to be submissive or not. He growled and waited.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 pm

Kira had been to busy staring down the other female when she was startled when a male suddenly came near and growled at her. Not controlling her instincts she unconsciously pounced at the male and growled back at him. Her eyes where clouded, almost like she was soulless but not long the color in her eyes came back she had realized what she had done but was did not let her have the chance to even react when her body gave out and fell on top of the male who had just startled her. She regained consciousness after just a few minutes. Her feet still wobbly from the strain. She tried her best to remove herself from the male and regained her composure. "I .. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." She blushed while looking down submissively. She should have known better than to attack. From the scent the male had given off, Kira had already noticed that he was the alpha of the territory that she came upon.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:33 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku followed his brother in the direction of the female. He was sure this female meant no trouble.
'But you never know,' He thought.
He followed his brother, and saw the brown wolf. He was watching her from behind Kiba
when she fell on him. Jiruku saw that this wolf was tired, but could not help smirking at this.
He immediently asked both of them, out of habit,
"Are you okay?"
He found this female amusing, despite her weakness. Then he felt sorry. His curiosity rose
and he opened his mouth to ask,
"Where did you come from?"
But he shut it instinctively. His brother was command, and he had to do the talking of that sort.
Jiruku was fine just watching, for once.
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:02 pm

kiba snarled as she tackled him than fell on him. He shakes her off.
He looks at Jiruku and growls. Kiba got up and shoke the dirt off his white coat.
"who are you? and whats your bisness here?" The white male growled
He never liked to take care of newcomers but he knew he needed to.
Kiba Watched and waited for hr reply.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:09 pm

"who are you? and whats your business here?"

Getting over her embarrassment, Kira finally raised her head again to face the male she had tackled. "I apologize..." She trails off and then looked away, a pained expression present within her face. "I have no business here. I was just running away." She explained but still she didn't look the male in the eye. She was afraid to show a stranger her weakness and this is something she strongly refused to do because of her Alphablood boiling inside of her. Her instincts tells her to attack the male but she had controlled the urge to attack. It wasn't wise, she knew that much
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 8:34 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku made an innocent face when Kiba looked at him.
"What? Wasn't me."
He watched the female, seeing her tense. She wouldn't look Kiba in the eye. He felt worried,
he didn't want Kiba to hurt her.
"Kiba." He whispered, " Please don't hurt her."
Jiruku came out from his spot behind Kiba, and sat down beside Kiba, watching the brown fae. His big green eyes were full of curiosity,
"Where are you running from, if you don't mind me asking?" He asked quietly.
Jiruku always felt like a peacemaker, and at this moment, with everyone tense, he wanted to sit in front of them both to try to prevent fighting. He knew that wouldn't be a good thing to do, and Kiba would get mad at him, but he moved an inch forward impetuously. He knew that Kiba would fight, and by the way he had tackled him when he had first come, he knew
that he could do much worse. He knew he could prevent it.
At least he could try.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:12 am

" Please don't hurt her."

Kira cocks her head towards the male that looked and smelt awfully like the male she tackled a little bit earlier. "Relax, I don't intend to harm anyone anymore. My name is Kira." She bows her head respectfully at both of them. It was the first time she submissively bowed to anyone other than her parents and somehow it gave her a bitter feeling but none the less, she was taught to respect authority when faced with one.

"Where are you running from, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I was running away from my old pack." She said and this time she did not waver and said it confidently or at least that was what she wanted it to appear to them.
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:58 pm

Kiba didn't like how his brother always tried to make everything sweet and noce when the world was so horrible and the things in it were worse. He growled when his brother tried to make him feel bad "Kiba..... Please dont hurt her" He watched Jiruku ince closer almost blocking him from the female. His blue orbs scanned the area, He thought he heard something. Kiba looked back to his brother who had almost completely sat infront of him. "Jiruku, I'm not that dumb to hurt a female" Kiba said almost in a wise voice. Kiba would never hurt a female unless she was starting it. Kiba knew the fae was hungry and thristy. "now, now lets get some food before you both pass out" He said to them both. He sniffs the air. He wants to fo to the blue moutain and get food, Than talk about ranks for the two wolves, But he didn't know for sure if the female wanted to be in the pack. "Kira, did you want to be in this pack?" He asked, If she didn't, He didn't want to be rude but it was a packs territory not a loners.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 pm

"now, now lets get some food before you both pass out"

Kira growls at the males words but not enough to threaten them. She felt like the male was making her look weak and she didn't like it.

"Kira, did you want to be in this pack?"
Kira puffed out her chest confidently, a smirk forming on her lips. "I'm not really looking to join a pack per say but aren't you going to ask why I'm running from my old pack? For all you know I could be someone who you really shouldn't be talking to." She asked amused by the sudden question from the male. 'It seems like he hasn't thought this through. He's pretty reckless.' she thought to herself, honestly thinking what she actually thought about the male.
Back to top Go down
kiba
Admin
kiba

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:46 pm

Kiba saw that she did not really like the two male's. He snarled and than decided that he didn't want to be nice anymore. "Fine than what do you want from us! You came into my territory and tackled me" Kiba growled. He knew she was trying to be submissive, but her tone of voice wasn't getting her anywhere. He was only trying to be nice but she didn't want his help. "Jiruku, you can decide what you want to do with this wolf" He growled and walked away. But he didn't really leave, He went to the edge of the forest. He wanted Jiruku to do this and them come find him. Kiba looked up at the sky, It was afternoon. The sun would be down in a couple of hours. He really wanted to show his brother want happens to the moutains at night. And he wanted to howl. He layed down and rested his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 pm

"Jiruku, you can decide what you want to do with this wolf"

Kira only watched as the Alpha male walked away, obviously mad at her.
"I did it again now, haven't I?" She sighs.
She knew that she had to get her ego and attitude in tact, but her Alpha instincts got the best of her. Well, that's what happens when one has been a descendant of a long line of Alpha wolves. Instincts would be much stronger and would always take control when not properly managed. "So your name is Jiruki? I apologize for my rude behavior." She scratches her left front paw with her right paw lightly, honestly showing her sincere apology. She glances at where the other male had went.
"Is this his first time handling a pack? I honestly think that he shouldn't be taking in a rouge like me so easily, at least that's what I think." She again bluntly said not really having any ill intent but just phrasing out what she honestly thought.
Back to top Go down
Jiruku

Jiruku

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:29 pm

JIRUKU

Jiruku watched the proud she-wolf puff out her chest and act like an alpha. He knew that was bad move. What he was surprised by was Kiba's actions.
"Jiruku, you can decide what you want to do with this wolf."
Jiruku stammered, "Me?" But Kiba had already walked away. That's where Jiruku was now, he was in front of the she-wolf trying to figure out what was wise to do with her. Then he realized she was talking to him.
"Oh umm, not Jiruki, Jiruku." He smiled, " Don't worry. I don't mind... Its Kiba I'm worried about."
He looked over at his brother. " Yes, it is his first time," He sighed, thinking about this proud she-wolf. He had intended to be kind to her, but he was not enjoying how proud she was. He spun around suddenly. He lost his happiness in moment, then he calmed a bit but he still stayed serious,
"Are you to high and mighty for us?" He asked slowly, " Or are you willing to give up your pride?"
'Oops.' He thought, " What am I saying?'
He sighed, "Sorry, Forget I said that." Then he added, " Well, if he hadn't let you come, I would have made him. So you have no choice, you see." He looked at her, " Are you wanting to come with us or not? Last chance, think right." He sat down, watching her with large green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Kira had already apologized with as much sincerity she could have possessed but it seems that they didn't accept it. She sighs.

"Are you to high and mighty for us? Or are you willing to give up your pride?"

Did she come out that strongly to them? She hadn't realized that she was doing just that. She wanted to apologize more, ask for their forgiveness but why should she? She was only stating the truth. Well, she indeed needed to show some manners after all.
"Sorry..." She whispered weakly but loud enough so that Jiruku can hear her.
Her face distorted with a frown.
"I didn't mean to seem so proud..." She trails off.
"I was just concerned. He shouldn't just trust someone that easily." She added her face still saddened but blushing slightly, embarrassed on how she unconsciously acted.
"I'll stay." She answered, this time clearly and without another word. She was determined to stay. She doesn't know what but something like a gut feeling tells her to stay with this pack. Honestly speaking she had already liked them even before they spoke to her, but she doesn't know why either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the emereld woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: the emereld woods   the emereld woods Empty

Back to top Go down

the emereld woods
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full moon pack :: The emerald woods-
Jump to: